Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting what I want

I know in previous posts that I've mentioned that I like to use Craigslist like the ultimate wishing well. I was in need of a new bra but didn't have any money. Now you may be thinking what's the big deal it's a bra? Well as a girl with really big boobs, bras in my size are not cheap. In particular, I like a specific brand of bras from Belgium- PrimaDonna. They feel like someone is holding my breasts with their hands! So to me, it's totally worth the $100 plus they cost.

So I placed an ad on CL asking someone to buy me a bra and in exchange they could see me pick it out, help me try it and if I'm feeling it, we could fool around after we purchased the bra. Seemed like a win-win situation; I get a new bra and some stranger gets to see my breasts. Naturally there were about 25 people who wanted to buy me a bra. It was very hard to choose just one person. I didn't have to pick just one- hell I had chosen 5 0r 6 guys would fit the bill.

So my plan was to get a few new bras; one isn't really enough anyway. Around the same time my iPhone was stolen out of my purse, so I was thinking of getting extra bras and returns some of them to have enough money to buy a new phone. Many of the responses made me laugh but ultimately I chose an older German man. He turned out to be a great choice. He didn't blink when the bill for the bra came- $129 and it was a beautiful red lacy bra. There weren't any matching panties, so I couldn't get them as well.

Since I found him so fun, I took him back to my house and he didn't leave until 4 hours later! For a man of 46, I was surprised at his level of energy. We made plans to get together again. So once he left and after my nap, I started looking for someone else to buy me another bra.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I answered a similar ad a few years ago and bought the women two bras totaling about $200 and then we went out for drinks and then she told me she had to leave and I never got even a look at her bra or breasts. :(

The Wildhairgirl said...

Matt,

that's terrible. You'd think she'd at least let you see her in those great bras. The guy who bought me the bra has seen me wear it a few times and of course, he saw my breasts.