Saturday, May 10, 2008

So here we are

I'd like to start by welcoming everyone who's wondered onto this site.  I hope this blog doesn't turn out to be another big waste of your time.  If you're still reading, then I  might have you hooked or you have a lot of free time.  I have a lot of free time, so I thought "why not start a blog".  Living in the SF bay area and being a fairly attractive woman,  I've been leading a pretty fun life. But sometimes a situation comes up that no one ever prepared me for.  Combine that with my willingness to make bad decisions and I have a wealth of knowledge to share.  

I'll share my stories of the different things that have happened and how I handled it.  Feel free to email me with questions, I love giving my opinion.  Thanks for reading.

The Wildhairgirl

No comments: