Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Sex Old Man

You had to know that even after a brief hiatus, I'd back with more ridiculous stories to tell.   After another night of going out with Terry and then not getting any sex, I was forced to say something. After much thought, I decided that the best way to approach the subject was by laying the blame on me.  Mind you this was a very tough call because I was super pissed that I didn't get laid the night before.  As we're lying in the bed, I ask Terry if it's my imagination or was he less into me. He says that it's my imagination and then proceeds to tell me that: he's old and gets tired easy.  I say I understand but I'm too angry to even hear whatever else he has to say.  And now that I feel like Peggy Bundy but I'm too horny to even care.

So I put that aside and a few more days pass and I find myself asking about our lack of sex again.  I tell Terry that my expectation when we get together is that we're going to have sex every time.  He seems startled by this statement.  WTF?!  We met on a booty call.  I then remind him that he shouldn't have set the bar so high when we first got together that he wouldn't be able to maintain that; we use to have marathon sex sessions that would last 4 to 5 hours.  Again he pulls the age card.  Ugh!  Totally unacceptable.

Because I wouldn't let it go, I found out that Terry is often too "tired" for sex because he's busy jerking off 3-4 times a day!  Now I'm fine with self love- it's the safest and always satisfies.  But I'll take sex with others over solo sex any day.  So he's been wasting his good energy on himself. How selfish.  I mean he can be wasting all that energy on me.  I'm always ready for a romp.  

Recently he's been trying to return to the days of our first hook ups and it's been great.  I'll have to see how long that can last.   

   

No comments: