Friday, October 10, 2008

What have I been doing?

I want to apologize to everyone for my long hiatus on the blog.  I don't even have a good excuse for not working on the blog.  My best friend has gone back to London, I've cut Terry back to twice a week and I haven't added any new booty.  So what has been keeping me away?  

Probably school. Since I don't have a job yet, I figured going to school seemed like a good idea. I've spent alot of time in school- like 24 years of my life- so I don't mind going back.  So now I'm finally pursuing my dream of attending culinary school.  It's pretty fun and the class is full of cute youngsters, so I'm happy about that, even if they are dumb as stumps.  That takes up 6 hours out of my day, 4 days out of the week.  So far I haven't learned much I didn't already know from cooking at home and eating out on a regular basis.  But it beats sitting at home wondering if I've already seen this episode of Law and Order.

I guess sheer laziness is probably what's kept me away from the blog.  I'm sure I could have found time to work on it.  I mean, I have time for a two hour nap every day after school.  But then again, a girl's got prioritize.  Come to think of it, I don't have any reason to be away from the blog.  I should probably give my Tivo a rest and put some energy into the blog.

So accept my apology and know that I'll be back with plenty of ridiculous and/or embarrassing stories.

No comments: