Thursday, September 11, 2008

I got it old man

So my best friend was in town for the last 3 weeks and I didn't work on the blog or getting any ass, which was a bummer.  Before she arrived, she told me that she wanted to meet Terry.  I told Terry and he said OK, we can go out for a drink.  So we pick a time to go to a movie at The Parkway in El Cerrito.  So a few minutes before the movie I'm outside looking for Terry.  He'd gone to the one in Oakland and wasn't going to make the movie.  I suggest that he join us for a drink after the movie.  Unfortunately he never shows up for our drink.  The next day he sends me a text saying he feel asleep when he got home.  I accept this answer- he's old, likes smoking weed and taking naps- that's the perfect combination for sleeping past things.

We make some new plans to get together another night at a bar.  To prevent confusion, I send Terry an email with the address of the bar and the meet time.  So we get dressed and go to the bar.  So there we are looking good, waiting at the bar, Terry never shows up.  We were late getting there, so I ask the bartender if an old man was there before we got there.  Naturally he said no.  We walk down the street to the other bar that was listed in the email, no dice.  He's not there either.

Kind of drunk and super pissed, we go home.  I talk to Terry the next day.  He apologizes for not joining us.  I tell him I'm pissed without acting too crazy- I mean, our status is still unknown.  He tells me he slept thru our meet time and didn't think we were waiting on him. What the fuck?!  He apologizes again and says he'll make it happen.  Of course he doesn't make it to our new meet date.  

I was disappointed that he couldn't make this simple request happen.  But I was totally pissed that he couldn't just man up and say he didn't want to meet her.  I could have accepted that a lot better than being stood up twice and having to deal with the embarrassment that goes along with that.  Luckily my best friend was just as pissed and disappointed as I was but understanding.  And if you think I'm overreacting, when I sent Terry an email about getting together for a romp in the hay- he was available the same day.  What a dick!  But I love getting dick, so I'll be there.  When I see him, I'll be sure to tell him that he could have manned up and said he didn't want to meet her.  But I if he's wondering, I got it.  We're just a booty call that sometimes goes outside.

1 comment:

Memoirs of a Dead Girl said...

OH hell no. You better put Mr terry in the booty call only category. I'd hate to see you get your feelings involved in that.
That says alot if he stands u up like that. I don't appreciate it. Youre too cool for that shit.
Find OTHER DICK.
You need to start flaking on his ass from now on. Oh hell nooooooo....
How embarrassing, you should have just told him to be straight up with you instead of beating around the bush and flaking.
I hate flakers. Im having a party on sat 20 and dinner starts at 8pm, it's for my bday, if you wanna come and aren't busy, just call me. Its a costume party, there will be karokee and photo shoots!!

_the_notorious_dog _groomer