Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is he my boyfriend?

Shortly after I started this blog, I started seeing a Booty Call by the name of Terry.  As I've mentioned on other posts, we spend a lot of time together and about 2 months ago we started going outside to do things.  We go to the movies, we go to bars, we go out to eat, we make out in public.  But now I'm wondering, is he my boyfriend?

I haven't been seeing other guys, although my phone has been ringing from other guys.  But Terry is always inviting me over, sending me naughty texts and emails and basically taking up a lot of my time.  Now I have allowed Terry to take up a lot of my time and he's always available for me no matter what.  But is he my boyfriend?

At what point will I know?  I don't want to be childish and ask "are you my boyfriend?" or "what's going on between us?"  Maybe part of my hesitation has to do with my fear of hearing something other than, "we're dating".  But his roommates refer to me as his girlfriend and my friends feel like he's my boyfriend since I haven't hooked up with anyone in over a month.  Then there's the fact that I don't want to have to tell Terry that I've been sleeping with other guys up until about a month ago.  No one ever takes that information very well.

I won't be seeing Terry for two weeks since my best friend is in town from London.  But Terry is going to meet her this week and he'll probably be meeting my other friends who'll mysteriously be at the same place as us.  Since I've mostly had booty calls recently, I'm not sure what the rules are.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Or at least until my best friend tells me that he's too old.

1 comment:

Unicorn said...

just have fun, don't stress out. he's probably seeing other chicks too, you just might be his favorite.
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

and don't tell him about all the guys--its' too much!!! Now if he wants to be exclusive, then stop with the other guys....