Monday, March 23, 2009

Memory vs Reality

So finally after wondering why I wasn't getting laid, I got laid. Terry had lined up the special guest he turned down earlier in the week; he tried to line some one else up but it didn't happen. So we confirmed with Marco. Terry starts eating me- finally!-and Marco enters the room. Now it had been a while since I last saw Marco but he didn't look at all like I remembered him. I remembered Marco as a fit, Asian-mixed guy who was cute and a fun lay. What was in front of me was a chunky, not cute guy with a terrible haircut. Add to that, he was more interested in me giving him a blow job than he was in touching me. Listen, I'm happy to give a blow job but this is about me not him.

Then Marco decides he's ready to have sex with me and we agree on doggy style. Now begins a short period of sex followed by him excusing himself to go to the bathroom. While he's in the bathroom, I start talking to Terry. I tell Terry that he's not as cute as I remember or as thin as I remember. Terry tells me that if I want Marco to leave, I can go to the bathroom and come back and say I started my period. I laugh and say I don't think it's at that point yet. Marco comes back and we go back to having sex. After about a minute, I say that I need to go to the bathroom. I actually needed to use it but I also wanted the time to think about how I was going to get rid of Marco.

I come back from the bathroom and start fooling around with Marco again. Then I say "ouch" and sit up. I tell Marco that I'm having a pain and we need to stop. I apologize and say that we'll have to reschedule to finish. OK we're never going to reschedule! Marco gets dressed and leaves. I turn to Terry and tell him that Marco can't come back. That he's fatter, uglier and lazier than I remembered. That I had a slight pain but nothing that would have kept me from finishing the job if Marco was better looking. Terry laughed and said he couldn't understand why I wanted Marco to come back at all because he always thought Marco sucked.

I hated to admit that I was wrong but Terry was right- Marco sucked. I just couldn't move past how different my memory of Marco was versus the reality. Terry suggested that maybe I remembered him better because: I was angry at Terry the first time Marco came over, that my room was very dark and that I might have been drunk or high that first time. I'm not sure what the reason was but I was pretty angry with myself- I could have gone to a movie or watched TV and been more satisfied. This is my second time being surprised by the guy that actually shows up. I better start looking at those pictures a lot harder.

No comments: