Sunday, November 16, 2008

T is for three way

So after much thought, I decided to go ahead and give in to Terry's request to watch me have sex with another man. And last week it happened.

Without telling Terry, I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a guy to have sex with. I also had a two guys that I had hooked up with before that I thought would be a good choice for the job- DJ Rob and Jamie. DJ Rob is a going looking guy who naturally works as a DJ and is an amazing lay. Imagine a visceral connection that is fueled by so much energy any chance I get to hook up with Rob I take. In addition to being a great lay, he turned me on to the nude beach. Thanks so much. Jamie was a guy I hooked up with who lives too far away-over an hour and he has a ton requests; wear this, say that, etc. He's a good lay and had asked me about fucking one of his friends, so I knew he'd be down but he's too much work.

After getting 100 responses to my post, I told Terry about it and send him about 10 that I liked. Naturally he was very excited that I'd agreed to his request and couldn't wait to make it happen. Every time we talked, he asked about when it was going to happen. Everytime we got together he wanted to know if that day was the day it was going to happen. It was kind of annoying. I asked DJ Rob and he said he was in.

So now in one week, I had sex with two guys while Terry watched. Although I was really looking forward to having sex with DJ Rob, it didn't turn out that good. He couldn't maintain an erection and didn't finish the job. The next day DJ Rob emailed me and said that Terry was creeping him out. That makes sense- I thought Terry was a little creepy when I first met him. Even Terry mentioned that daytime sex was probably not a good idea. The only down side is that now I owe DJ Rob a favor that he can call in any time.

But the whole experience wasn't a bust. The guy from Craigslist- Adam- was amazing! We spoke on the phone before hand and he seemed very nice. Adam's only down fall was that he really wanted to hang out and Terry was pretty focused on that not happening. As it was, Adam came in while Terry and I were still talking so he got to talk to both of us before hand. Then I proceeded to have incredible sex for the next 2 hours! When it was over, I was completely spent and starving. Terry was very happy that I had such a good time, although he later admitted that he was worried I might have had too good of a time.

All and all it wasn't too bad and I finally got to have sex after 3 months of waiting.

No comments: