Sunday, November 30, 2008

Looks like your days are numbered

Now that Thanksgiving is over and my refrigerator is full of leftovers, it's time to get back to my day to day life. If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been spending most of my free time with Terry. Well I think that's about to end.

This week hasn't been Terry's best week in my book. I saw Terry on Sunday and we made plans to get together on Monday after I had a dinner with a friend in from New York. On a total aside, I hadn't seen my friend Jessie in over a year- so everything else was going to be secondary. After I drop off Jessie at Bart, I call Terry so we can get together. He tells me we'll have to get push to Tuesday because he's still with his kids. So on Tuesday comes and I had set something up with Adam (see T is for three way) but I'm not feeling well, so I don't want to be bothered. Terry pitches a fit and we proceed to have a fight via email. What the fuck?! I had already told him that we couldn't get together on Wednesday since it's right before Thanksgiving and I'd need to be cooking that day. Of course Thanksgiving day was out of the question. So on Friday, I got a pissy voicemail from Terry about how he's "bored and not having fun" and that "I'll probably be unavailable like before for a month." Again what the fuck?!

At this point I'm asking myself why I'm still wasting time with him. I mean, I'm sure I could find someone else to eat me out for hours at a time. But right now I think curiosity is the reason. I'd hate to stop seeing him before I get to fuck him. I'll have to put more energy into making that happen and starting to line up his replacement.

No comments: