Monday, December 15, 2008

Why are you being so nice?

Sorry about the delay in updating the blog. With the holiday season and school coming to an end, I've been a little distracted.

One thing that has happened is that Terry has been exceedingly nice. Almost too nice. Which has got me wondering "why are you being so nice?" I've been seeing him everyday and he's been full of warmth. Naturally I took this to some of my friends. The answers ranged from "it's about time" to "that's cuz' he's your boyfriend". There's no real way to ask someone why their being nice. It kind of defeats the purpose. I like to think that Terry has finally realized that he can't do better than me. I mean really; I'm fun to be around, easy on the eyes, like to put out and will blow the whole day away watching football.

While I've been wondering about Terry's niceness, I've been getting text messages from a kid that I hooked up with one time. He has been texting me like his life depends on us getting together. I keep telling him I'm not available and he just won't hear it. It's always "what about tonight? tomorrow? next week?" I don't know if I can keep being busy. I wouldn't mind seeing him but he has too many "special requests" for me to really consider going. Sometimes I want to tell Terry, "hey dude you better keep being nice cuz' there are others waiting to take your place". But that's not very nice, so I haven't said anything. I mean he's being nice, so shouldn't I?

No comments: