Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Xmas- Happy New Year

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and this year, it was especially good. Terry and I had a special guest over on Xmas eve and he definitely made my spirit bright. Hands down this guy was the best looking, best body and best lay out of all the guests. He even asked about when he could return before he left the house. Merry Christmas!

Now that Xmas is over, the next holiday is New Year's Eve. I'm not really a fan of NYE; it's totally overrated. There's the expectation that you have to have a great time and when you don't, you feel like a loser. Add to that, the fact that people who don't drink are getting drunk and people who drink are getting smashed. Leaving the house on NYE doesn't make much sense unless you're going somewhere you can stay. That's not to say that I haven't had fun on NYE in the past. I had a great time in Vegas, where me and my best friend picked up a Croatian guy and stayed out with him until 8am the next day. And on my first trip to London, I was there for NYE and me and my bff made out with strangers and even the same guy.

Right now I don't have any plans for tomorrow-NYE. It doesn't help that I'm totally broke, so I can't afford to do anything anyway. Since Terry is basically my boyfriend, I asked him what he wanted to do for NYE. He said that he was planning on spending NYE in his basement. What the hell?! The basement? I told Terry I didn't want to spend NYE in his basement. He asked why now? And then proceeded to tell me that he always did that on NYE. I suggested coming to my house- it would definitely be more fun. He was skeptical but not against it. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you keep posting. I really enjoy your blog.

The Wildhairgirl said...

I'm glad you enjoy the blog and thanks for the support.