Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random thoughts

Sometimes I don't have enough to say to make a full blog post. This is one of those times- so I'm going to just give you what I've got on each topic. Here's goes:

I emailed my favorite special guest to see if he'd be available to get together; we haven't gotten together in a while since he started seeing someone. I thought I'd take my chances and see if his new relationship was over- I hate to help someone cheat on their partner. So you can imagine my pleasure when I was greeted by an email from from John saying that he had been thinking about me. And while he did say that he was still seeing someone, he went into detail about us getting together without Terry. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. John is such a great lay and I'd been dying to see him but I can't see him without Terry. Terry is my boyfriend and although I'm extremely promiscious, cheating on my boyfriends is not something I do. Seems a little prudish but a girl's gotta have some limits.

Speaking of Terry, I'm wondering what's going on with him. I feel like I'm always begging him for sex. Two nights last week I went to his house and was feeling very frisky. I'm kissing Terry, literally pawing at him and trying to get him interested. He would just giggle and say "maybe" when I would ask about fooling around. What's his problem? Maybe? Are you kidding me? I don't know how to remind him that I'm a hot piece of ass and he's lucky that I hang out with his old ass. Every time I'm asked him about his lack of interest, he's all "I'm old". That's not good enough. He doesn't even want a blow job! Hell he doesn't even get dressed in front of me. I've seen what he has to offer and I'm still sticking around, what's the problem? He says we have the same conversation every month about this. If he would stop being so weird, we wouldn't be having that conversation.

On the topic of annoying things, I have a rash on my arms and parts of my legs. I usually get it when I'm in hot weather or under stress. It's been hot and I was sick for about two weeks. Damn body, don't you know it's time for me to find some new special guests but I can't do anything until this rash is gone.

No comments: