Sunday, May 24, 2009

Which way to turn?

In my last post, I mentioned that one of my special guests (John) asked if I'd come see him without Terry. He also mentioned a very hot scenario that really got me thinking about seeing him without Terry. So I told him that I couldn't do it and since then he has sent me two emails asking, literally begging me to come over without Terry. His most recent email suggested that he and I find another young, hot guy to have sex with me after him. Now I love the idea of two guys lavishing attention on me and it would be awesome to fuck two guys in a row. Terry doesn't put out like that- hell Terry can't even get it up. But I told John again that as long as I'm seeing Terry it's not going to happen, no matter how exciting it seems. But I did mention that my time with Terry may be coming to an end.

I haven't seen Terry since Tuesday, so about 5 days. Now you might be thinking what's the big deal? Well the big deal is that Terry doesn't have anything else to do and he should want to see me. Granted there were some days I wasn't available but where was Terry with his desire to see me? I wanted to see him last night after I finished working and he said he'd contact me after he dropped off his kids. I never heard from him. Now I'm not trying to come between him and his kids but he needs to act like he's interested in seeing me. I'm going to see him tonight and I've decided to read him the riot act. I'm sick of this shit. I get little to no physical contact from him and his take it or leave it attitude towards to me gets on my nerves. I don't think it's crazy to want a significant level of interest from my boyfriend. And let's not mention how he embarrassed me but not showing up TWICE to meet my best friend. I think I've been more than understanding.

So now I'm just waiting like Mount St. Helens to explode. A few times before I've been angry but by the time I saw Terry, I'd let most of it go. Not this time. I'll be sure to give you the fall out details.

No comments: