Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do

Let me start by saying I'm sorry that it's been almost a month since my last post. The lame thing about that is I was working and not doing anything exciting to keep me from writing. I wish it was more exciting. Moving on. . .

In my last post, I mentioned that I should probably break up with Terry because: I'm not getting laid, he's being weird and distant, blowing me off and I'm not getting laid. As you can see, getting laid is crucial to me being happy in this relationship. Now I've been trying to give Terry the benefit of the doubt. He told me he's been feeling down, so I chalked up some of his flaky behavior to that. But then he started waiting two days to call/text me back. Now that kind of behavior is unforgivable to me. In this day and age, you can always get back to people without having to talk them. I don't think it's asking too much to just text/email saying-"it'll have to wait" or something.

I'm getting agitated with Terry and want to read him the riot act. But I want to do it in person not over the phone. So I keep trying to get together to see him. So one day when I'm at work, Terry actually calls me back. While were talking, I say to him that right now I feel like the laundry is more important to him than I am. He just laughs. So then I say to him, if you don't want to see me anymore just say that. You couldn't get a better situation for a painless break up: we're on the phone, I'm at work and I've put the topic on the table. Instead of saying yes he wants out, he says nothing. Not I want to stay, not I want out-nothing. Naturally I'm pissed. I'm an all or nothing kind of a girl. Either you're into me (and that's most people) or you're not.
We end our phone call by making some plans to get together with a special guest.

Even though I didn't think we were going to actually get together, I posted an ad looking for new special guests. I found one that seemed perfect-young, cute and horny. I actually talked to Kevin on the phone for about an hour and was looking forward to seeing him. And just to hedge my bets, I get some other people loosely lined up.

So its the day Terry and I are supposed to get together. Now I'm been living on a steady diet of him canceling on me at the last minute, so I expect that to happen. Surprisingly when I call him, he's home and waiting for me to come over. Now I'm kind of an old fashioned girl when it comes to dumping people- I like to do it in person. With that in mind, I decide that I'm not going to say anything about what's been going on with us until after the special guest. Cuz' lets face facts, I really need to get laid and Terry won't be expecting anything at that point.

Kevin doesn't show up and I can't get ahold of my number two guy. I finally get someone to come over and when he gets there, I think to myself "good thing I'm stoned and drunk". This kid Emilio turns out to be a great lay and full of energy. All the while, Terry is touching me like I'm a sack of potatoes. WTF?! I'd rather he didn't touch me at all. Mind you, he didn't eat me out like usual before Emilio started working on me. Emilio happily leaves and says he can't wait to come back. And why not? I'm a great lay.

This post is very long, so I'll end here. I'll post the rest of the night's activities soon.

2 comments:

T. said...

You must finish!!! I want to know are you and Terry a still together???

The Wildhairgirl said...

I'll post the rest of the story shortly.