Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A drunken Sunday and other days

About two weeks ago I was leaving a house warming party where I'd had several cocktails. Being in no condition to drive, I decided to get a burrito to try and sop up the booze. After the burrito, I was less drunk but still pretty tipsy and feeling frisky. Since I hadn't officially ended things with Terry, I started by calling him. I knew that even in my tipsy state, I could make it to his place and we could really GET IT ON. Of course, he didn't answer when I called but I was in no mood to not get laid or at least felt up. So I decided to call the last special guest I saw with Terry. Emilio had called me that week wanting to know if I was free to get together without Terry. Naturally I said no but on this day, I was too frisky to care.

As luck would have it, Emilio was available and interested in getting together. Well it turns out that he has house mates who all happened to be home. Now this could be a lie but I was too drunk to care. So we drive around trying to figure out where to go. He can't go to my house because: it's a mess and I'd be embarrassed and I don't want to deal with taking him home after we're done. After 5 minutes of driving around, Emilio suggests that we go to this field that's on the side of the road. We get out into this field and proceed to go at it like wild animals! In a gentlemanly move, he lied on the ground so I wouldn't have to get dirty. While we were going at it, we heard people walking thru the field. We stop for a moment and then go right back at it. We finish up and leave. I take him back to his house and drive myself home for a nap.

To be honest I would have preferred to see Terry but Emilio was available and into seeing me. I didn't feel bad about technically cheating on Terry because he hasn't been available and I felt like I'm free to do anything I'd like.

In addition to Emilio, I contacted Jamie to see what he was up to. Now if you remember, Jamie had been emailing me a lot trying to get me to come see him without Terry. So I sent him an email saying that my relationship with Terry was ending and I'd like to see him. Naturally he was more than willing- he even suggested using our time together to clear my head. We've been having some difficulty getting together but it's going to happen soon and it'll be great.

And in closing, I called Terry today and left him a message - of course he didn't answer the phone. My message was this: I wanted to talk to you but since I didn't, whenever you get time for me, you can call. And with that, I am now free from Terry. I'm a little sad but happy too. He can call me whenever he likes but I'm sure I'll be busy.

No comments: