Saturday, April 7, 2012

My wife wants to talk to you

In an effort to try and get my head around this cheating business, I've been making Germany take me out to lunch/dinner so we can talk about. Part of me is just interested in getting free meals and making him uncomfortable. Another apart of me really wants to see what's going on here. Let me start by saying that I know even thinking of keeping a cheater is pathetic. But like the old saying goes- nobody does anything until their ready. And right now, I'm not ready to say goodbye.

So I planned to see Germany after work and I had every intention of getting laid because I'm way overdue and don't feel like doing any extra work of finding someone else. Unfortunately our dinner had to change to lunch, so that ruled out my plans for getting laid. So now I'm not getting laid and our table is completely surrounded by people, so weren't able to get into any heavy conversations. During the meal, we talked about mainly random things; I'm traveling for work, I didn't get this job, the weather (!). But every now and then our conversation was worth while.

As we're talking about nonsense, Germany whispers under his breath that his wife is watching to see if I decide to talk him back. When I ask why, he says that we'll have to wait until we're someplace more private for that discussion. I just say ok and move past it. Then he says "she's like to talk to you". Now in the past every time she has wanted to talk to me, I've said no but this time, I was quick to say "Ok". Unlike the times before when I felt she wanted to meet me to punch me in the head or to give me a lecture, now I'm interested in the insight that she has to offer about her husband. We didn't set a time or date for this meeting, therefore I'll just have to wait and see when it's going to happen.

No comments: