Sunday, April 29, 2012

Who are you?

One of my favorite places to go is Las Vegas.  And last week my job sent me to Vegas for work.  Since Germany is no longer my boyfriend and I was going to be in Vegas in a nice room by myself, it seemed like a great time for some Craigslist hook ups.  After two years of only having sex with Germany, I'm feeling pretty nervous/unsure about having sex with others.

So to ease back into casual hook ups, I decided to go for something that would require very little from me - getting eaten out.  I had already hooked up with this kid who offered his "excellent pussy eating skills" and wasn't too far from my job.  It was a little nerve wrecking and his skills weren't really excellent  but all I had to do was lay back and enjoy.  And I thought that seemed like a great option for my time in Vegas.

I posted an ad on CL Vegas looking for someone to come over, eat me out and then leave.  Although my post was short, I managed to mention twice that I would not be providing any reciprocation; it's all about me.  There were tons of responses and trying to narrow it down to a few good ones was a daunting task.  But after reading 100's of  emails, I finally found a few guys that I thought were good choices.

I got into Vegas on Sunday afternoon and since I didn't have to work until Monday, I figured I could meet up with someone shortly after my arrival.  I told my co-workers that I scheduled a massage shortly after arriving in Vegas and wouldn't be available to meet me them until dinner.  Against my better judgement, I told one of the guys to meet me in my room.  I know that wasn't the safest choice but I figured what the hell.

I'd just put my suitcase in the closet when I heard a knock at the door.  I opened the door and saw someone who didn't look familiar.  The guy I selected kind of looked like Chris Parnell with grayish hair.  With any charm,  that guy could move from ok to cute.  But the guy who showed up at my door didn't look like the guy in the picture.  He was tall and thin and slightly disheveled.  He looks gross and smelly.  No amount of alcohol was going to make this guy cute or even ok looking.  I let him into my room and started talking to this guy. The whole time I was thinking "who is this guy?"

He starts to tell me some story about getting mugged on a CL hook up and how he's always concerned for his safety.  We're still standing next to the door and I say to him "you don't look like the guy in the photo." He says "yeah that's just a photo I sent out".  What the hell?!  Who does that? I ask him "who's the guy in the photo?" "Some guy I met about 4 years ago" he tells me.  Does the guy in the photo know that he's being used to get hook ups?  As the disheveled guy keeps talking, I keep thinking "I hope he doesn't try to kill me". 

In what feels like a lifetime, he finally finishes talking.  Making sure I'm ready to move quickly, I tell him that I'm uncomfortable, thrown off because he's not who I was expecting and I'm sorry but I can't do this.  Luckily for me he says he understands -he's seen himself, I imagine this happens alot.  So without trying to kill me, he leaves and tries to make a last pitch to get me to change my mind. 

I close the door behind him and then notice that I'm almost out of time for hook ups.  So lame!  I decide I'm going to shake this ugliness off and try to get make something happen during the week.  Unfortunately mother nature had another plan for me- I started my period the next day.  I'll try again when I'm there next month.

No comments: