Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"That fucking whore!"

The title is a reference to me and it was something I heard twice in a phone call that was less than 3 minutes long. I'd never been called a "fucking whore" before so it was shocking and upsetting to hear that being said about me. The worse part was it wasn't being said to me so I couldn't even defend myself.

I'd met Germany for dinner that night in hopes of finding out what he couldn't tell me during our last meal. And I'd been thinking about getting laid because: 1) I like getting laid, 2) Germany is good in the sack and 3) I hadn't had sex in a while. Never that two days before I met some kid from CL and let him eat me out; it was just what I needed to get the bats out of the cave. During our meal I was avoiding any questions that might have an upsetting answer for me because I didn't want to be too mad to have sex with him. So mid way through the meal, I say "let's get the rest of this to go and go have sex." Naturally he agreed and we left after finishing the meal.

We go back to his place and while all of the actions are familiar: taking off my shoes, going upstairs, being in his room- it all felt very awkward. Before there can be any nakedness, I tell him my ground rules. The ground rules had been thrown out the window months ago when I thought we were monogamous. After I finish, he sheepishly asks me about kissing. Of course, I say, kissing is allowed. We proceed to have incredible sex and I mean truly incredible sex.

As we're lying there in the afterglow and I hear his phone get a text. I tell him you better see how it is. He says it's his wife and she wants him to call her. I say go ahead. I'm used to her calling while we're together and didn't think anything of him calling her. I knew we'd get back to having sex after his call. He had already asked me what my schedule was like the next day and we were having such a great time.

The warden (his wife) knew he was meeting me and that's when I got the shock of my life. I hear the her say "how was it? Did you have sex?" Germany says it was fine and yes. Then the warden yells "That fucking whore!" She asks another question and he tell her that I'm still there and again she calls me a whore. He says nothing to her as she's yelling at him about both of us and then I hear the phone go dead. After that I decide to go home- there's no coming back from this.

All of the sweetness that was between us was now replaced with ugliness. As I was getting dressed, I looked at Germany and he looked devastated. He said he was sorry and said he wasn't sure why she hates me so much. Unfortunately I do. She thinks I'm going to steal him away from her and that he'll never look back. That was never my intention but maybe I should just to prove a point.

No comments: